Lampen / Lasers
Mounts / Rings / Bases
Gasblokken / Gasbuizen
Handguards / Railpanels
Bipods / Forward Grips
Compensators / Brakes
AR-10 7.62 / .308
FN FAL / H&K G3
M1A / M14
Pistol / Glock / Uzi / 9mm
Ruger 10/22 / Mini-14
SA vz. 58
Sig Sauer 522
Onderhoud / Reinigen
Kaarten / Targets
Politie / Beveiliging
Battle Arms Dev..
Boonie Packer P..
Bravo Company U..
Brügger & Thome..
Command Arms Ac..
Dynamic Arms Re..
Modular Driven ..
North Eastern A..
(opent in nieuw venster)
Hiperfire - Hipertouch 24 Competition Trigger - HPT24C
Informeer een vriend
Hipertouch 24 Competition Trailer can be seen here:
The HIPERTOUCH 24C is the competition version of high precision fire-control drop-ins for installation in AR-15 and AR-10 type rifles. The HIPERTOUCH name is short for HIgh PERformance TOUCH, 24 for user adjustable trigger weights and C for competition marksmen like 3-Gunners. It installs and functions just like the HIPERTOUCH® 24 but with half the pre-travel and a faster reset.
HIPERTOUCH FCGs have uniquely solved two problems with stock AR triggers and AR trigger upgrades respectively: 1) High Trigger Weight, and 2) Low Hammer Fall Energy. Trigger Weight: The real culprit behind high trigger pull weight is high sear impingement force that produces high friction. To get around that, the stock "AR" trigger and hammer mechanical advantage was changed and the toggle spring feature added to reduce the impingement force on the trigger sear. Designers of two-stage products changed the functional location of the primary sear; HIPERFIRE's design has not, retaining the stock design's single-stage simplicity. This is important for when stock triggers are pulled, the hammer cam-action signals hammer fall is imminent. When 2-stage triggers are pulled, the final higher weight stage also signals hammer fall. This can lead to the flinching problem we all know about. Some like to say the better 2-stage triggers have glass rod or candy-cane like breaks to sell the idea that they don't signal hammer fall. In any case, the HIPERTOUCH 24E does not signal hammer fall because the trigger weight is constant over the entire stroke. Hammer Fall Energy: HIPERTOUCH features the unique toggle spring functionality that reduces trigger weight, but while doing so, it also increases hammer fall energy by over 35% over the MIL-spec stock design and every trigger upgrade in the market. This permits the shooter to ignite hard MIL and foreign primers as well as hard to ignite 22 rimfire ammunition
- Straight Trigger Bow
- Use w/ or w/o the Proprietary HIPERSHOE™
- 24C Packaged w/ Red Shoe, Black Available Separately
- HIPERSHOE® Accessory Increases Finger Pad Contact Area for Added Responsiveness
- HIPERSHOE® Adjusts to 5 Different Detent Positions on Trigger Bow
- 15 Distinct Trigger Weights (3-Springs X 5-Positions = 15)
- Adjust HIPERSHOE® For Trigger Finger Comfort, Fine-Tuning of Creep, and Weight
- Drop-In "AR10" and "AR15" Fire-Control
- High Performance, Service Rifle, Trigger Upgrade
- Same Creep as MIL-spec stock FCG (it can feel like much more because the pull weight is light and so smooth)
- Best-In-Class High Energy Hammer Fall
- 3 User-Adjustable Trigger Weights of 2-4#, Light, Medium-Light, Medium
- ANSI/SAAMI & ITOP (Commercial & MIL) Drop Test Compliant
- Single Stage, Semi-Auto
- For Standard Lower Receivers Using Small Pins of 0.154-inch Diameter
- Uses Stock "AR" Trigger and Semiautomatic Disconnector Springs
- Uses Proprietary Trigger Hammer and Disconnector Parts
- Uses a Proprietary Toggle-Over-Center Spring System
- Smooth/Short Pre-Travel (aka Creep) Like Stock FCGs
- Shorter Travel to Break from Moment of Reset
- Clean Break
- Best-In-Class Fast/Positive Reset
- 25% to 50% Faster Hammer Lock-Up
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steels
- Installs without Removal of the Safety Selector
- Installs without Modification to the Lower Receiver
- No Screws or Stops to Come Loose
- US Pat. No. 8,572,880, Others Pending
- Made Entirely in the USA by Americans
- SKU: HPT24C
Who are we
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2012 Dharkon